Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sol Sisters Style- Sedona Wedding


Hello dears! I was invited to a wedding in Sedona and my girlfriend set the tone for my weekend outfit. The bride to be was going to wear a beautiful contemporary wedding dress with cowboy boots. I have to admit definitely not my first choice for a wedding event but Inez and I definitely had fun styling the outfit and accessories. We picked my lace salmon dress, cowboy boots, hoop earrings, modern shades, and a high bun to continue with a fun feeling for the whole outfit.
_______________________________________________

Hola queridas! Fui invitada a una boda en Sedona y mi amiga que se iba a casar puso el tono del outfit que me iba a poner. La novia iba a usar un hermoso vestido de novia con un feel contemporario y botas de cowboy. Tengo que admitir que el usar botas de cowboy para una boda no seria mi primera opcion pero Inez y yo nos divertimos al crear el outfit para la boda. Escogimos el vestido de color salmon, botas de vaquero, arracadas, lentes de sol modernas, y un chongo alto para continuar el look de diversion.

xoxo

- Liz
The Sol Sisters




No comments:

Post a Comment