Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Viral Tuesday/Martes Viral- Michelle Phan- Draw my Life


Hello lovelies!
This is Liz from Sol Sisters. I wanted to share my favorite video I watched over the weekend with all of you dears. Inez and I were able to watch it together and both of us got sentimental at the same part within the video. I know, I know...we are a spcial pair. After we both got teary eyes, we started laughing like crazy because it was too funny that we both reacted at the same time :)
Have you guys heard about Michelle Phan? I just discovered her a couple of months ago and she has a beautiful soul, an enormous amount of beauty knowledge, and an inmense amount of talent.
____________________________________________
Hola amores!
Soy Liz de Sol Sisters. Les quiero compartir mi video favorito de esta semana. Inez y yo vimos el video juntas y tengo que admitir que las dos lloramos o nos pusimos sentimentales en la misma escena...Ya se, ya se...somos un par especial. Despues de que las dos nos pusimos sentimentales, nos pusimos a reir como loquitas porque nos dio risa el hecho de que las dos reaccionamos al mismo tiempo :)
Han escuchado de Michelle Phan? La acabo de decrubir hace unos meses. Michelle tiene una hermosa alma, bastante conocimiento en cuanto a belleza, y una cantidad inmensa de talento.

Check it out :) Chequen su ultimo video

xoxo Sol Sisters



No comments:

Post a Comment