Thursday, June 27, 2013

Beauty Thursdays-What is beauty?

Hello dolls! Today I was getting ready to write about a beauty product...I was thinking to share with all of you some of my new additions from ULTA, Sally's, or MAC and share what I have found that works for me...but then I stopped myself and started dwelling on the question "What is Beauty?" I changed gears and this post may be somewhat deeper than what you are used to reading from us...but I still wanted to share my thoughts and feelings with y'all.

I know that after having kids I learned to love my imperfections. Believe me, I sometimes still criticize parts of my body (everyone around me hates it when I do it and I don't like it when other women do the same with themselves) but I just remind myself of how it is OK to be perfectly imperfect. To be perfectly imperfect is what makes everyone unique, beautiful, powerful, and lovely.

The Sol Sisters truly believe women are gorgeous. We want to help women believe  in their own beauty and that was one of the main reasons we started our blog. It does not matter your style, skin color, size, background, none of that. We all are beautiful in our own way. Remember to always like your imperfections and thank them because they just made you "one of a kind" completely unique and beautiful to the world around you.

xoxo The Sol Sisters
__________________________________________

Hola Munecas! Hoy me estaba preparando para escribir acerca de varios productos de belleza que he comprador en ULTA, Sally’s, y MAC. Al empezar a escribir empece a pensar en la pregunta ‘que es la belleza?” cambie de direccion y les voy a advertir que talvez este post sea un poco mas profundo de lo que estan acostumbradas a leer de nosotras. Pero al mismo tiempo quiero compartir mis pensamientos y mis sentimientos con todas ustedes.

Se que despues de tener a mis hijos aprendi a amar mis imperfecciones. Creanme, todavia me critic mi fisico (todos alrededor de mi les choca cuando lo hago, y aqui entre nos…a mi tambien me choca cuando mis amigas se critican a ellas mismas) pero siempre me digo a mi misma que no hay nada de malo en ser perfectamente imperfect. El ser perfectamente imperfect es lo que nosh ace ser unicas, hermosas, ponderosas, y amorosas.

Las Sol Sisters sinceramente creen que las mujeres son hermosas! Nosotras queremos ayudar a las mujeres a que crean en su propia belleza. Esa fue una de las razones principals por las que comenzamos nuestro blog. No importa tu estilo, tu color de piel, tu talla, tu pasado, nada de eso importa. Todas somos hermosas en nuestra propia manera. Recuerda en siempre apreciar tus imperfecciones y agradecerle a esas imperfecciones por que ellas fueron las que te hicieron ser unica. Completamente unica y Hermosa para tu  mundo alrededor de ti


Xoxo The Sol Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment